Monday, April 20, 2009


I chose the image of a key because it represents the lost key mentioned in passage four.
The key is a close friendship and the closer you get to the key, the more treasure you will find.
Photo found at:
spasmicallyperfect.wordpress.com

I am an Eagle

Soaring over the land of the free,
My home of the brave.
After a long departure
Anxious to land and see my family

I am a needle and thread.
I help mend people when they are torn
though, I break, too

I am a paintbrush.
I paint words that are an art.
Fantasy and Reality
My creations are unique

I am a treasure chest
Full of secrets
The key lies tucked away
Whilst the treasure lies
waiting to be discovered.

I am a little child,
on the inside
.
A young adult on the outside.
Stuck between two worlds altogether
as they slowly merge.



No comments: